Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fit-n-15 VideoPodcast-ExerciseRadio.com

Fit-n-15 VideoPodcast-ExerciseRadio.com

Because the gym is where all the cool kids go on Saturday night [Personal Training NYC ClientI]

Posted: 21 Jun 2008 09:33 PM CDT

So, it’s 10:30 on Saturday night and the only place I’m getting ready to go is to sleep.  Because I just got back from the gym…you know, where all the cool people go on Saturday night.  I could have avoided this perhaps by going to the gym earlier in the day, certainly, but instead I did just about anything else while silently obsessing about when I would go, how boring that hour might be, and then of course,  how terrible I would feel if I didn’t go at all.   And guilt is a powerful motivator for me, but maybe just this once once it’s serving me well.  So I went to the gym on Saturday night, but most importantly, I went to the gym.

No comments: