Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Fit-n-15 VideoPodcast-ExerciseRadio.com

Fit-n-15 VideoPodcast-ExerciseRadio.com

[Personal Training NYC ClientI]

Posted: 24 Jun 2008 08:52 AM CDT

So, for the first time ever, I have managed to work out every day since I last saw Terri. Hated every second of it, but I did it, and it was actually only slightly more exhausting than thinking about whether I was going to do it and then not doing it, so there you go. But, for the record? I still hated it. Maybe in a couple of weeks I’ll get to that Lifetime movie kind of place with it where I actually see all the hating it as part of the process of coming around to like it, but I doubt it. For now I’m going stay with hating it, but still doing it, which is still progress.

Just because [Personal Training NYC ClientI]

Posted: 24 Jun 2008 08:46 AM CDT

Oops!  here’s post from last week that i guess I saved rather than published!

So, I’m coming off of a pretty bad week food-wise. The big lesson is that until I better understand my relationship with food, I am always only 1 parental visit, or one fight with the husband, or one too-long wait at the spa away from complete self sabotage. At this rate, one too many stressful days will leave me wallowing in potato chip crumbs and self-loathing. Now clearly, this is not the way forward. But the way out is, sadly, a bit elusive as well.

For the moment I’m keeping it simple. Eat. three. healthy. meals. Get. to. the. gym. Keeping my mind on those things is so far, keeping my hands out of the baked Lays bag. Fingers crossed.

No comments: